1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important )
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.
1. If you could reincarnate as anything you wanted, what would you be?
- IIIIII don't really know.
Let's just go with a horse, though. Because, y'know, I'd love to be the horse that's a challenge for someone. One with attitude, but it changes depending on the person or action or something. I'd be the one who could be sweet and loving to someone who knows what they're doing, but also the one to have a little fun with the one who has no idea what's going on but sure thinks they do. I'd also be the horse who can spit and bite like a llama 8D
And yes, I'd be the one to buck and toy around with the arrogant rider who thought he/she could "break" me of my attitude.
2. What realistic skill (no flying here, folks xD) would you have if given the choice?
- The physical ability and skill to be able to do Parkour. It's fascinating, really. I'd love to be able to jump buildings, climb walls, and freak people out. xD;
3. A fairy grants you the ability to speak any language fluently! What would it be?
- Hm. I'm an indecisive person, really, so... it's not about to change now.
I think knowing Latin fluently (because the two years I had of it.. well. Let's just say I still can't remember some basic things. xD) would be neat, but it'd be awesome to know Russian, or German.
4. Are you a fan of keeping aquariums for fish?
- Sure? Fish, or various reptiles.. xD I loooove watching fish swim around though, but then again.. I love my reptiles and would use an aquarium to house them without much of a second thought.
5. What are you going to wish for this Christmas?
- IIIIIIII have no earthly idea. xD Honestly. I guess if it's horse-related, or something of that nature, I'll be happy. /shot
6. If there was one thing about yourself that you could change, what would it be?
- Myyyyy indecisiveness. Annnnd lack of motivation. They're tied and both torture me constantly. xD I'd honestly be a muuuuch better student/artist/person if I wasn't so indecisive and unmotivated. ><
7. What is your favorite memory from the holidays?
- Eheh. Back when Harry Potter had the Norbert toy (years ago, I don't even remember how old I was xD), I freaked out waking up to having that as a gift. I loved that dragon to bits, because Norbert had been my favorite character so far in the movies... annnnnd I really liked (and still do~) dragons and dinosaurs -- and the like.
8. Are you a fan of making home-cooked meals?
- A fan? Of course. Able to really do it myself? Uh, let's just say I have a habit of burning myself.. a lot. So. Buuuut I like home-cooked meals -- they also tend to make wonderful stories to share, mostly about me and how the food/burner/anything you can think of fought me and won.
9. What inspires you?
- Nature, and horses. Water, too. IIIII love rivers, and waterfalls, and things of that nature. xD Soothing, and seemingly otherworldly in the sense of them. Butyeah. Horses are kinda a given -- their beauty, power, sense about them.. simply fascinating. ♥
10. What are you getting me for Christmas!?
1. What would you say your favorite time of the year is, and why?
2. If you could meet any one person (dead, or alive), who would it be?
3. What kind of animal would you relate yourself to? What reasons?
4. What's one of the most random (or brilliant) thoughts you've ever had?
5. Quick, what's one of your greatest fears?
6. Think of the most disgusting combination of foods to place in a bowl or on a plate, and describe it to me. C'mon, use your imagination~
7. Ice cream! Favorite flavors/combination?
8. If you could do anything humanly possible, what would it be?
9. Are you the type to worry about what someone thinks, or not have a care in the world?
10. What would you say your best trait is?